Cow farts recently caused an explosion in a barn in Germany. Apparently the gassy lassies let out so much methane gas from their farts that the build up was ignited and nearly blew the roof off the barn. All it took was a little static electricity & BOOM! Luckily, the 90 cows in the dairy herd were relatively unscathed. One cow did suffer minor burns and the roof was damaged, but it could have been far worse.
Remember this next time a gassy spouse pulls the covers over you post flatulence. They could very well be trying to snuff you out… lol.